Our philosophy is to treat tenants and vendors in a relationship –based, Management collaborative way, based on our clients’ needs. This approach has resulted in higher tenant retention and better results for our clients than property owners who practice a “zero sum” approach to management.
Property management duties provided include:
- Frequent inspections and tenant visits.
- Tenant Relations
- Leasing and Rentals
- Lease analysis and compliance verification
- Collection of rents and reimbursements
- Posting of all rents and invoices to unique client accounts
- Arrangement for repairs
- Placement of insurance coverage and handling of claims
- Meetings with attorneys, CPAs and consultants
- Providing regular statements to clients
More Than a Property Manager
Our mission is to assist clients in setting and realizing their objectives through an ongoing process of active management of their properties. Whether it is an individual investor or a family seeking to utilize real estate to build or preserve wealth; or a company managing their business locations, we collaborate with our clients to fully understand their overall financial objectives and implement strategies in which real estate can help them to achieve those objectives.
- Assisted a family heavily invested in oil and gas and financial instruments in setting up family partnerships and acquiring properties to diversify their investments, increase income, and provide a vehicle to transfer wealth through generations.
- Redeveloped and sold a neighborhood shopping center and implemented a plan to utilize 1031 tax deferred exchanges to increase income 50%, build wealth, improve asset quality, and manage risk.
- Assisted an individual investor in evaluating their unproductive, non-controlling ownership interest in twenty parcels of rural acreage and collaborating to devise and implement a strategy to acquire selected properties from co-owners and ultimately sell those interests for several million dollars.
- Provided fee based counseling services to a client that resulted in significant property tax savings.
All of the above are performed as part of regular management duties and are included in our fee structure.